Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Farmer's Crop Pork Chops


Ok, I admit it... Miss MMO Raider here has done it before. I used to get up early and tend to my crops. Corn, Fruit Trees, Peppers... Harvest it all, sell it, replant. Yeah even I played Farmtown once upon a time. I have since retired my plow but my Mom still tends hers regularly & is pretty adamant about reminding me that her crops are just as important as my dragons. Today's recipe reminds me alot of those farming days. Fresh Peppers & Onions and we all know you're gifted way too many pigs when you play. ;)


Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
Serves: 4
Skill Needed: Apprentice

Ingredients:
  • 4 pork chops
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 large green pepper, sliced
  • 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 2 tablespoons water
Directions:
  1. Mix onion, pepper, tomatoes, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar.
  2. Layer the mixture and pork chops into slow cooker.  Make sure there's some of the saucy mixture on bottom and on top of pork chops.  How many layers depends on the size of your crock pot so just divide mix accordingly.
  3. Cook on low for 5 1/2 hours.
  4. Mix water and cornstarch together and stir into crock pot.
  5. Cook 30 more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment